It has been a week since I moved from my brother's house. I am living with my Aunt now. Things are going well. I am going to be registering for college soon, I am kind of excited about that. It has been 4 years since I was in school, I think it is about time I change that. This change is a little hard for me, seeing as though I haven't had someone pushing me in the right direction before. It has always been "well if your not going to do it, fine I won't make you". I NEED to go to college, for many reason. One, to better my education. Two, to eventually get a good enough job to be able to NOT rely on SSI to pay my bills for the rest of my life. I think those are two good enough reasons to go back to school. I'm sure that there are others, but right now I cannot think of them.
I know this transition is going to be hard at times, but I also know that it will benefit me in the long run. So for those days that I feel like giving up I need to stop, regroup, and think about what good will come of all this. I think that it is there that I will find that no matter what I think is hard and I can't do, there is someone, somewhere, with something harder they are facing than whatever it is that I may think is too hard for that one moment. And then once I have done that I will then need to GET OVER IT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment