Thursday, December 11, 2008

Order

I like to have things in order in my life, I don't like surprises. I like to know what is going to happen and that is why I always ask "what" questions because I need to know. I understand that people that I ask, "What's going on?" don't know themselves, but still just know that I need to have order in that way. I don't like being late for things or having things changed on me last minute. Some may say that I need to get over that and sometimes things happen that change other things, but I can't do it. I hate when that happens. I just needed for that to be said, because that happens a lot and I just can't take it. I guess that is what I get for not being completely independent and still have to depend on others for things. I am trying to work on it, I really am.

No comments: