Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why?

Why is it that when you think you are doing good for a few days and are feeling happy, some random thing that you don't even notice puts you in a bad mood?

I don't know if it is my medicine not working, or what. I don't want to have to change medicines again. I have changed so many times.

I just don't know. I don't know what to do or who to talk to about it. Maybe a doctor, but I don't have insurance yet. Maybe by joining clubs and social events that will help me get out of this lonely feeling?

I have joined a GLBT group and also a Crocheting group. Two things that are important in my life, I just hope that I can get to the meetings. I am hoping to make friends that I can hang out with outside of the groups. Only god knows how bad I need friends. I don't have any other than the family I have here.

I don't know if I can wait until school starts to make friends. I am hoping to make some with these new groups

I just have no clue, and I hate feeling this way, even with my medicine.

Man, I just don't know what to do!!!!

No comments: